Conjugated linoleic acids (CLA)
- Conjugated linoleic acids (CLA) are a family of isomers found mostly in meat and dairy products. It is a naturally occurring fatty acid which is a lipid component of cell membranes and breast milk.
- In the past, beef and dairy provided a natural dietary source of CLA, however, changing agriculture and processing standards have made it difficult to obtain CLA from food alone. Consequently, CLA supplementation provides a simple and sensible alternative to consumption of foods high in saturated fat.
- Recent studies suggest that CLA plays a role in reducing body fat, and may have the potential to increase lean body mass, also known as muscle.This natural fat source also fuels metabolism. It helps in healthy weight management by reducing body fat.
- Our product is 100% natural obtained from high quality (Non GMO) safflower seed oil , a plant that has a high linoleic acid content.
- Our product is made in USA in cGMP certified facility.
- It comes as a soft gel, easy to digest.
100% Safe and Secured PayPal, Debit Cards & Credit Cards